ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winter 05/Spring 06 look!!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Got a my first digi camera this week so been playing about with it an decided to take some before and after shots of my car and my mums today.

My Clio before- a few hundred miles of shite

KIF_1491.jpg

KIF_1492.jpg

KIF_1494.jpg

After a bucket of Halfords shampoo and a sponge!

KIF_1499.jpg

KIF_1500.jpg

KIF_1501.jpg

KIF_1502.jpg

KIF_1510.jpg

Oh yeah I dont believe in cleaning winter steelies so they are back to brown now they are dry!!

And just a couple more! My Mums scenic after a few thousand miles of shite!

KIF_1495.jpg

KIF_1496.jpg

And after several buckets of shampoo and water!

KIF_1505.jpg

KIF_1508.jpg

Thought I was gonna have to sandpaper off the dirt!

Sorry the pics are a bit dull but really just playing about with the camera!

Cheers
John

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
looking good matey, even the steelys dont look to bad lol

one question though and this always annoys mem why do people have winter wheels, is the grit on the road bad for alloys?

106 GTi
Cup of tea or coffee in the picture ?!?!

Looked like you had some cleaning to do!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Grumpy one- its kinda hard to take clean pics just now!! Ive done 30 miles and its getting dirty already!

Martin- partly cos the salt isnt good for them, partly cos I can be arsed cleaning them and also because I discovered Goodyear Eagles are as good as slicks in snow!

Cup of tea rjay! Needed it more for my hands than anything else, was bloody freezing!

It does look kinda weird on the steelies and is so much bouncier than on my alloys!

The Beast MK4
Looking good fella, Im just leaving the Razor's on mine over the winter, Will fire the steelies on when its spring cleaning time though.

V6 Exige, GTR R35
like the designer cup mate!!

looking cool - hope to see you next week at the meet....

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
spent 3 hours cleaning mine yesterday to wake up today and find out my dad drove it to grangemouth and back flat out on the motorway and its got spray all over it!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
3 hours?! Whats the point in that at this time of year? I only give mine a full wash and polish in decent weather when its gonna stay clean for a while!

Bumblebee
lookin good john boy, you should really stop lying to people about your alloys...

...you know selling them was the only way to fund your sex change!