ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WIP *pics*

Clio v6

Are you doing all the body work and spraying yourself?

Are you any good at it?

Just thought it may be handy having a club member who is good at this sort of stuff.

"M6HDT, its meant to read MEHDI"

LOL that looks nothing like your name :)Also its got an illegal font! (sorry but that is just one of my pet hates!)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

i do like some some private plates but ones that try to be too clever are sh1te! tack city

my plate aint in an illegal font mate, that is legal font illegaly spaced! plus it aint your plate so dont worry about it being tack city. you cant get M6HDI, and M3HDT has been taken by the BM boys so this will do for now, on a waiting list for MEH 101B but that could take 10 years!

thought about getting another tailgate but the bodyshop guy is a pro pannel beater and told me not to worry he will sort it so im not worried!

clio 20v

i think the simple ones made to look good are the best
seen C1 TGO spaced to read C 1T GO

class that prob not that expensive either

plus its better than summat sh*t like j206 ujb but at least that ones on a car so fast u neva get chance to read it ;)

adi

clio 20v

personnally i like the sanded down effect of the front of it now mate u wanna do the whole car like that

bit like robocop hehe

adi

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 03 June 2003

Quote: Originally posted by clean16v on 02 June 2003

and how evil does this look? if you saw that attatched to your rear bumper, youd get out the way!
If that came up behind me i would get out the way as it looks like its been stolen! lol

BTW, youve put filler on everybit bar the big hole in the middle.
oi body shop man, that aint filler, its some sh*t that gets rid of stone chips. bog goes on last.........maybe its best if you stick to your engines eh? lmao

lol......twas tounge in cheek! hahaha!!

and in no cases will i put poo on my car!

your names not very fitting now is it, very misleading......;)

nah, jsut simple things, flushed tailgate, de badged front end, not doing any boy-racer things to my car, want to keep it subtle

cool, dunno why, but i quite like teh renault badge on the front, but the old style one is a b*****d to keep clean! lol

yeah, a lot of thought went on whether or not is hould keep it, but i reckon it will look good and will go witht he whole clean image of car!

cool, dunno, probs just me but i think the front looses something when its taken off, theres jjust not enough there anyway lol.