ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wipers too big??

Clio 182
Need new wipers, both mine are 21" which is the right size. Would 20" be ok? The 21" are too big, they overlap each other when off and hit the car sometimes on the passenger side when on...

Anyone else downsized? Cheers.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The correct size for them is 21", i have just fitted bosch aero blades and they are very very good.

I have never had any problems with the 21" blades and there is no over lapping on mine.

Clio 182
I had to put 20"s on as some t**t stole mine and that was all I could get in Tesco. Can't tell any difference tbh.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I use a 21" blade on one side and a 22" one on the other and don't get any problems. Gets rid of the little triangle that never wipes at the bottom middle of the window.

Your wiper arms aren't lined up properly if they're catching.

Clio 172 RS ph1
how can the arms be adjusted,
also i bought bosch wipers, and they make that terrible old wiper noise (and jumping a bit) since day one, could there be a problem with my wiper arms?

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
WP_20141222_14_51_20_Pro (2).jpg

you can bend the arms to adjust. Same as when they bounce against the glass when wiping. Just give them a tweak.

these are Bosch aeros Dan.