ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wireless Chargers

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
What are people using for wireless charging ?

Have my watch and 12 pro at the side of my bed the now and its two separate cables for two different things but been looking at the Mophie 2-in-1 Wireless charing stand.

Screenshot 2021-02-27 at 21.27.17.png

Does anyone recommend anything else or use anything else.
Don't want to go any cheap eBay Chinese knock off's so trying to stay with genuine known good quality chargers.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Morphie for your 2. I use anker for fast wireless on my phone but I have a dual fast Samsung charger for my watch and phone. I have an anker one at work also.
Morphie are closest to air power.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I backed the slicecharge pro on kickstarter and it's fantastic. (can a charger be called fantastic?)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Morphie for your 2. I use anker for fast wireless on my phone but I have a dual fast Samsung charger for my watch and phone. I have an anker one at work also.
Morphie are closest to air power.

Do the wireless chargers, charge as fast as wired?

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
I’ve had this for a year or so and it’s good, nice leather finish and works well. Just a note, the lights on the front never go off while the phone is charging.