ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wireless fast charging stand.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
As title what ya using and what's the verdict charge times etc ?? I have got S8 at the minute but will be changing soon so may get S21 so will need to support maz speed fast charging for both.

Need one for work so desk stand also not flat pad.

Talk to me??

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Trusted brand. 10w power. https://uk.anker.com/collections/wireless-equipment/products/a2524-1

Don't need mental fast like 25w on a pad charger in my experience.

I've used wireless chargers for years.

Thanks mate much appreciated I was looking at this one as I have a few of there products and all are good quality 👍

Approx how long to charge an S8 on it any idea?

Do I need to get this too for the speed?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Only for cable charging mate. The wireless stand should come with the correct adapter. An s8 is an older phone now though so don't expect miracles.

I have a flat rav power charger wireless at work. Was like a tenner and is 3 years old. Still works for top ups.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Only for cable charging mate. The wireless stand should come with the correct adapter. An s8 is an older phone now though so don't expect miracles.

I have a flat rav power charger wireless at work. Was like a tenner and is 3 years old. Still works for top ups.

Yes should be swopping phone soon to s21 maybe so as long as it doesn't take all day to charge my s8 that sounds like good shout 👍

Thanks

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Latest phones are supporting 50W wireless charging, where do you even go for a charger like that?

Reactions: riz