ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring diagram for Clio 1.5 DCI

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Hello all, anyone have a wiring diagram for a Clio mk2 ph2 1.5 DCI or know where to get one?

need it for my upcoming 1.9tdi PD conversion.
I have the wiring diagram for the pd engine loom and all other parts in the bay, ( as well as diagnostics wiring from the pd loom )

but i need the diagrams for the DCI so I can use the dash clocks /glow plug light / tachometer ect ( don't need speed as it's done from abs sensors on shafts )

and where's the immobiliser on the DCI? Ecu or UCH controlled?

I can can have the PD ecu de immob'd so the Clio keys ect will start it

any help welcome,

raz

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll post up in here in case anyone else is looking for info in the future. I'm sure the immobiliser is UCH controlled. Remember hearing stories of a bad UCH causing starting issues with the immobiliser. I'll have a dig for the wiring diagrams for you just now though

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Cheers mate, ain't in no rush , just getting the looms sorted before ripping my DCI apart to do the conversion.

would rather it be a weeks worth of fun rather than a month of headaches and no car

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
No problem, I'll try and get them looked out a little later on :)

What one of the 1.9 PD engines you dropping in it? Sounds like it has potential to be quite a weapon!

EDIT: For reference, the immobiliser is wired to pin 8 of the square black 40 pin connector on the UCH

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Pd 130 lump with a polo 5 speed sport tdi box. Should sit at 3k rpm at around 90mph.
And custom shafts so I can use the Clio DCI hubs ( or 172 wide track conversion ) but have a bolted cup on the other end for the tdi box

Guess I can just get rid of the Imob if I'm smart enough to make a bypass for it?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Second thoughts, if I use the original ecu power feed then the immob keys ect will all work with the tdi ecu once I've had the immob from the ecu deleted

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
That'll be awesome when done! Can imagine you could surprise a fair few cars with that too, especially after a remap :p

Not really sure about what the best method would be for the immobiliser, not too clued up on how they work tbh

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
i would send you them mate , but me being an idiot , downlaoded them to my pc at my dads, not my laptop at mums/work LOL

didnt look to hard to trace wires when i had a gander