ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wishbone support arms? Bolt missing n/s and bent, nothing on o/s

Ive been meaning to take a picture of this because no clue what they actually called but ive stolen a picture to show
33.jpg

What is this actually called and where can i get new ones? The n/s is actually round the other side of the chassis with no bolt and its bent, but its solid and doesnt move..

Also I think this is related to some problems I had when I got the car, the front antiroll bar was missing aswell as the splitter. Now end of the day I was not well when I got the car and shouldnt of been buying anything really but i have had it for a while now and spent lots of money on it and its performing well now. I think the car has had a bit of a scrape or crash and the front was damaged though. Although If it wasnt damaged then why would anyone take off the front arb, for what reason, track days or something?

Appreciate any info

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
They support the front subframe.

But yes anybody breaking a 172/182 will sell them and should be cheap as chips.