ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

With Or Without

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Engine cover has been ff the car and been looking at thinking it looks rather decent.

In two minds if i should leave it off or keep it on.

Engine002.gif

Engine001.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If it wasn't black, i'd keep it on but the black makes it look cheap.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I do have a standard one that needs a quick clean

Cover000.gif

Also got a red one

EngineCover005.gif

RB Clio 182
post me one of the metal clips off the back of one of your engine covers that clips over your oil fill cap please, pm me your paypal, thanks.

Tom.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
MrTom

And where do i get one of the clips if i pass it over to you.
You can buy the oil cap on its own (Item No 4) The Cost is only £32+vat

ScreenShot2014-01-04at000444.gif

ScreenShot2014-01-04at000453.gif

RB Clio 182
On the back of number 4, its on the back which clips it to the engine cover, i dont need the actual plastic part, just the little metal clip, mine has somehow fallen out so i cant clip it back on to my cover.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
On the back of number 4, its on the back which clips it to the engine cover, i dont need the actual plastic part, just the little metal clip, mine has somehow fallen out so i cant clip it back on to my cover.

@MrTom i know exactly what clip you are talking about but if i give you a clip then it means i do without and then i would need to buy a new item when in reality thats not going to happen cause if i give it to you then my oil cap cover is useless.

Edit - Paypal me £39.35p with you covering postage and you can have the clip

RB Clio 182
@MrTom i know exactly what clip you are talking about but if i give you a clip then it means i do without and then i would need to buy a new item when in reality thats not going to happen cause if i give it to you then my oil cap cover is useless.

Lol, i was just testing you mate, i have made a temporary one but it keeps making itself loose, it was worth a try :)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Its been taken off and i have cleaned up as much as i can.

I have another inlet coming so going to get that sand blasted and then powder coated silver.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
ON with the red one!! :approve:

I know i like going against the sheep / grain but the red one is even too OTT for me, Its bright as hell and makes the engine bay look bad as its too much red.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Off. The cover just looks s**t, regardless of OEM or colour.