ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Witney. Silver 182 & Silver 172

Dyson
Spotted and flashed at a silver 172 52 plate pulling out of the layby on the A40 between eynsham and witney about 6.30

Also spotted a Silver 182, lady driver on madley park heading away from co-op about 6.40ish

Any body on here?????

Oh yeah and i saw the red Noodle parked out side the station looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:rasp:

172 Ph2
Didn't see either of these today but saw a nice black 182 at sainsbury's tonight! Very clean with a sat nav or camera detector mount in the window. Wasn't yours was it? Looked lush;)

DUB mk2 golf gti!
oh by the way!forgot to post this the other day!but i sore u MARK A! u were folling me,i was in a blue plumbing van just coming up to the mini roundabout b4 sainsburys! VERY NICE SPEEDLINES by the way!looks mint your car!it was monday or tuesday cnt member!:S

Dyson
Didn't see either of these today but saw a nice black 182 at sainsbury's tonight! Very clean with a sat nav or camera detector mount in the window. Wasn't yours was it? Looked lush;)

Na wasn't I, I did give her a polish yesterday.;)

Megane 230 R26
Oh yeah and i saw the red Noodle parked out side the station looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:rasp:

LOL, when was this? It's poorly at the moment :( Thought it might be a ball joint but it's looking/sounding more and more like a CV joint... it's going into the garage some time in this coming week to be sorted out.

It wasn't you who I saw turning right into the new road by the station at about 13:50 on Friday was it? It was an 05 plate Black Gold 182, I gave whoever it was a flash and wave as I turned into the station but I don't think they saw me!

Last edited:
  Dyson
Wasn't me matey. I was gicing the car a polish at that time. I never get spotted around witney:( It's always someone else!