ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Women and cars...

I guess Im a lucky one. Ive not had problems with rings and stuff, but its the hairs that get stuck all over the car that annoys me the most, aswell as not putting the seatbelt back properly. :mad:

ph1 19 16v, ph1 172

Quote: Originally posted by AlexJMills on 03 January 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">The thing that annoys me is people that feel the need to cross their legs in the passenger seat of the car. <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">This only applies to really small people. I did a car share to work in my last Clio and every other day Id be wiping black marks off the glove box where the annoying little midget hobbit git would catch his shoes!! aaaaarrrghhhI didnt like the bloke much either!!

I have this currently with my housemate as we go to work together. He would cross his leg over and rest the sole of his foot against the side of the stereo housing. After the first week when i saw the car in daylight at the weekend, there were nice dirty footprints all over my dash.

Its true about people who dont own a car as well, he got the arsehole and thought I was being pathetic when I mentioned it.

silver valver/hybrid

yeah my mates used to leave crisp packets in the car, used to pee me off, i used to give 2 chaps a lift to work in the car one always had a rucksack and managed to scratch the glovebox, he was apologetic when i pointed it out though. both my mom and my sister do not drive and they both slam the door way too hard! i dont mind giving anyone a lift as long as they treat it with respect, i wouldnt go into someones house and start putting my mucky shoes on the chairs, so they can have the same courtesy in my car

Quote: Originally posted by Viv172 on 03 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by derv on 03 January 2005

it is a bit of a generalisation, but generally most women dont think as cars as anything more than an object that gets them from A to B quicker. i doubt it was aimed at the women here because you wouldnt be here if you thought that way:)
Hey, nice to know were not most women ;)

I never really wanted to be a "most" woman did you Viv ?!?!? ;)

I dont reckon its a man/woman divide. Its a car lover/non car lover divide. Out of all of my girl mates Im the only bird who has respect for cars cus I love them. But I know plenty of men who dont show respect to my clio or any other car. My ex has a 911, he used to not wash it for 6 months, that used to really irritate me.

silver valver/hybrid

Quote: Originally posted by TheValve on 03 January 2005

I dont reckon its a man/woman divide. Its a car lover/non car lover divide. Out of all of my girl mates Im the only bird who has respect for cars cus I love them. But I know plenty of men who dont show respect to my clio or any other car. My ex has a 911, he used to not wash it for 6 months, that used to really irritate me.
think u got it spot on there, i work in a factory where probably 10 out of the 45 shop floor staff actually drive, and the people who dont (men and women) just cant understand why i spend so much time/money on my car.

i dont have this problem.. im gay, lol;)

yeh how nippy wen ur passengers fone rings and your turning down the music with the steering controls but they trey and do it on the cd face and fuk it up!!!

Quote: Originally posted by TheValve on 03 January 2005

Changing the Cds and the radio bugs the hell out of me too.