ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woo hoo 21 mpg from CUP!

BMW 330d :)

I just filled my cup up with fuel this morning and managed to get 21.3 mpg when stuck in a major traffic jam, although I have seen 43 mpg on a long run! Whats everyone elses best and worst figures?

I struggle to keep mine above 30 MPG. Its still 50% better than my WRX though so I am not complaining. I used to have a 172 and that averaged 32MPG over 15,000 miles.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Roamer on 16 December 2004
Best in the 172 was about 40mpg... worst after the throttle bodies was about 7mpg on track LoL

The best I ever saw was when following Roamer back from Trax, I was averaging 42.9mpg.

The worst Ive seen was 15.5mpg around Spa.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

i average about 40 most days.....motorway driving........got 46 today though...lots of traffic....50/60 all the way ! :sleep:

Abarth 500

When I was skint at the start of this year, sensible driving saw me get 40 mpg out of my Cup. When I dont reset my trip for a while it usually shows between 28-30.

Ive had quite a few late night runs between Oxford/Cirencester/Cheltenham where I would get 17/18mpg...

43mpg on a daily bases, 11mpg at Oulton Park. I have a mate who brings his cooper s works on trackdays & he got down to 9mpg, minis are sh*te!!!!

black golf v6 4 motion

i have a question about this, my car seems to keep resetting avery couple of hundred miles so annoying... is this down to being an import

Quote: Originally posted by geordieclio on 18 December 2004

i have a question about this, my car seems to keep resetting avery couple of hundred miles so annoying... is this down to being an import
Nope it should reset ever few hundred miles mines has been left for over 2k at times without any problem.

Ive heard of this problem before, get it to Renault and they will fix it.

i think by the sounds of it my 1.4 is thirstier than a 172 :eek:

i get 38 on average and all i do is motorway driving, sat at 70-75.

round town were talking 30!

when i first got it it was averaging 21mpg. not good.

honda next :D

pah...... youre all amateurs (apart from roamer)

1.2 16v after 12k miles, not one reset, 30.3mpg :D

i would guess then that my worst would be somewhere near the 20mpg mark, in a 1.2 16v, thats quite some achievement