ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woohoo mytyres.net

I will be calling them in the morning to see what they have to say about my order that i never canceled. £27.50 per tyre 195*45*16

im sure they will come up with some excuse

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by m@thew on 05 August 2003

I will be calling them in the morning to see what they have to say about my order that i never canceled. £27.50 per tyre 195*45*16

Yeah, especially as they are now £41.90 each although thats still bl00dy cheap!

GR7

Shiny red R32

If they get their tyres from abroad, the price may fluctuate due to varying exchange rates.

195/45/16 proxes are cheaper than 195/45/15s

that sucks the bum crack

(I spose not if you have 16s as that is a bargain)

GR exchange rates may have some effect but 27.50 to 41.90 is over 50% more:mad:

or on the 4 tyres I ordered £110 to £167

Woohoo indeed! Ive been wanting to get some 16" alloys for a while but have been waiting for some cheap 195/45s! Toyo T1s @ 41.90! :D

Quote: Originally posted by m@thew on 05 August 2003

Good job I have an email stating that they will keep my details on file and re-order at the old price when they are in. Which, as you point out, they now are...

Let me know how you get on!