ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

woohooo!

just rang the renault garage about a van they have in (we need 1 for the shop) and it was the sales man who is sorting my 182 out.. it turned up yesterday!!!!! should have come thursday but they had probs with the transporter or something :(

he says i can go up and have a look at it, so i think ill go now might even take a pic or 2 :D

Quote: Originally posted by blaupunkt on 18 July 2004

just rang the renault garage about a van they have in (we need 1 for the shop) and it was the sales man who is sorting my 182 out.. it turned up yesterday!!!!! should have come thursday but they had probs with the transporter or something :(

he says i can go up and have a look at it, so i think ill go now might even take a pic or 2 :D <SCRIPT language=javascript>
Problems with the transporter = dropped it off the transporter???;)

Yaris Hybrid

Dunno if I have asked you this before because I have been askin everyone else the same question - when did you order the car?

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Thats my car :D hehe.

Enjoy it when you get it, Ive had mine for 36hrs now and I LOVE IT!!! :D

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

As for Toypop.

I ordered mine on May 22nd, and I collected it yesterday. It was delivered to dealer on 12july.

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 18 July 2004

Dunno if I have asked you this before because I have been askin everyone else the same question - when did you order the car?

i ordered mine on the 24/05/04

Yaris Hybrid

Well I ordered mine exactly a month after yours Coco. Allowing for the time yours took to be shipped across the channel etc there is a chance I could get mine in August but it will be close as to whether it is built and shipped out before the factory closes. Otherwise late Sept early Oct :(