ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wooly mammoth vs uber yellow drying towel

172 cup
Hi guys just after a quick for and against open debate, would prefer people oh have had both but any input would help!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
The woolly mammoth is bigger, unless you can find the XL uber yellow then they're similar sized.

Uber is just better, in every way. I'm on my 4th I think, and always choose it over my woolly mammoth

172 cup
The woolly mammoth is bigger, unless you can find the XL uber yellow then they're similar sized.

Uber is just better, in every way. I'm on my 4th I think, and always choose it over my woolly mammoth

4th in how long dave? One review once washed the seems become loose? Have been swaying towards uber but mammoth just looks softer ? Thanks

Golf GT & A4 Avant
In 5 years, maybe more.

I've not had trouble with any of mine, so maybe a bad batch or heavy wash, you'll never know. Originally bought from i4d and most recent was elite. They are slightly different but not by much.

I woukdnt say it was softer, maybe a deeper pile but the ubdr always seems to suck up more water and still dry better.

Tbh both are probably the best towels you can get. You won't be unhappy with either purchase. My decision originally was made up by who I was ordering from and which they stocked