ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Work in progress.....

SQ5
Is it ruined?

Been working on these wheels when I get time finally got one sprayed up as halfords only had one can, also got some glow in the dark paint to put on, but its a c**t to put on properly and not see where you've been so that part may not be happening.

Also had a little spare in the can ;) When I do the other wheels, strut braces and lettering will be going this colour too....

Opinions everyone!

18042009092.jpg

18042009093.jpg

18042009094.jpg

18042009095.jpg

SQ5
I thought it looked terrible at first but has grown on me!

No pics of wheels on car yet as only got one sprayed as not enough paint and tyres aren't here for them yet.

I've wanted bright wheels for ages but took me ages to get 4 spares!

SQ5
LOL, it took me ages and had to buy them individually bar a pair I got. All genuine Renault ones too :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Should look prettyy mint with you rTrack **** look :D

Photoshoot when your finished :)

clio sport ph1 172
I need a spare set of F1's.... Where does everybody keep getting them from LOL!?

I went to renault this morning to ask them how much each oz f1 wheel is im thinking of getting all new shinny striaght ones ;) and they quoted me £155.95 +VAT per wheel.

Works out at £184 each all in and for a set of 4 £736 all in without tyres. Expensive route to take but i think its worth it as you get decent wheels none of these not straight crap.

SQ5
I've only seen a little bit of bright yellow on Ph-Reebone's Ph1 and I love it lol. Once the wheels are on and all the little bits (strut brace's, bullets) it'll all tie in!

Glow in dark paint was from halfords. Small tin and quite expensive. I've only used one coat of a wheel from it if you want it for price of postage?!

I bought all mine 2nd hand and they're all straight lol!

Bumder With A Buffer
U handy with a spray can then Danny?? Fancy doing mine white for me??!!! Or do you know any powder coaters out your way?

DCi 100
Funky colours :)

May be an idea to spray them with the glow in the dark paint under a black/infra-red type light?

Bumder With A Buffer
I picked up some florescent yellow paint today from Buy right :( Now i've got to spray things and see what It looks like!