ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Workshop manual for a clio 172

2002 Clio 172
As title, anyone know or have a work shop manual for a 2002 clio 172? I see haynes don't do one and i'd really like one!

Black 172
Me too! I know there's a good one out there, because I've seen many threads where everyone's said "good manual!", but the link to it no longer works.

Mk1 172 Exclusive
I've downloaded a copy from somewhere on this forum which I have on my PC.. it might be in the members area though.. not as much detail as a Haynes tbh

Clio 172
I looked for the manual a while back but all of the links no longer work. If anybody has it saved on their computer and would email it to me let me know please.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Workshop repair manuals can be found on ebay. Some of the better ones come on three discs.

Clio 172 Cup
Nice one cheers for that, was wondering if there was gonna be a manual floating about