ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

World Series by Renault 2009 - Tickets Now Available

Clio Renaultsport 200 FF
Hi All,
Sorry I don't have the right membership to post in the Events section but I wanted to let you know asap that we have just opened ticket requests for this year's World Series Event.

The event takes place on 4th and 5th July at Silverstone and you can request upto 4 free tickets from the following URL:

http://www.renault.co.uk/worldseries/?WT.mc_id=EMWSBRFM001

Any queries or problems feel free to PM me or drop me an email at eresponse@renault.co.uk

Hope to see loads of you there.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Ordered, thanks!

If I've received an email saying I will receive them in the next 6 weeks, is that a definite?

Clio Renaultsport 200 FF
Ordered, thanks!

If I've received an email saying I will receive them in the next 6 weeks, is that a definite?

Ordered, thanks!

Yes it is. All the tickets and envelopes etc should be delivered to our fulfilment centre by the end of this month, and they'll start sending them out asap so please allow 6 weeks for delivery.

By the way, we've had a couple of people who've booked fewer than four tickets email us asking for more - if you've already booked under four tickets - you can just book again until you hit the total of four.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Clio Sport 182 Cup
I've order my tickets :) had a great time last year! I'm new to this website not sure how it works! But I want my car to be on show this time and to do the lap...how do I go about doing that :S Help please!!!

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Yes it is. All the tickets and envelopes etc should be delivered to our fulfilment centre by the end of this month, and they'll start sending them out asap so please allow 6 weeks for delivery.

By the way, we've had a couple of people who've booked fewer than four tickets email us asking for more - if you've already booked under four tickets - you can just book again until you hit the total of four.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Nice one thanks for that!

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
placed an order for my 4 tickets, first time i have been, email said 6 weeks time

do you get tickets for just 1 day, FREE from Renault, or do they come as a weekend ticket, help... as never been before...lol;)

Clio Renaultsport 200 FF
placed an order for my 4 tickets, first time i have been, email said 6 weeks time

do you get tickets for just 1 day, FREE from Renault, or do they come as a weekend ticket, help... as never been before...lol;)

Tickets are valid for the whole weekend.