ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worst mod and best mod you can do to a clio ?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lexus lights I think has to be the worst, just because of what they symbolise nowadays.

Lowering I think's the best, as it'll improve the looks even if it's otherwise totally standard on standard wheels. Any modifications to the body without lowering just makes it look odd.

Clio_Smart
I dont think having the 2.0 badges are bad if the car has been modded and looks good.

Everyone says about lowering what does that do for the car ?

BMW E46 330i Touring
If done cheap then it'll improve looks and probably wreck your shocks, done properly and it'll improve looks and handling.

Clio DCi 65
I left my car in Bridgend earlier (Wales)

Someone sprayed onto my car "CLIO" and they actually used tape!!!

I gotta t-cut it to get it off,

my car back on tuesday from garage i think so cant b bothered with it!!

Clio DCi 65
Roofus knows his stuff,

i agree

some may say its tacky,

but i think a good mod on a clio is a vee body kit

Bye Bye 182....
Worst - one of those shitty resistor things off ebay

Best - TV install sunk into the dash or blue led conversion on the internal lights.

V6 hopefully
best £6 you can spend on a clio. £5 for petrol, £1 for the lighter to burn it, lol. seriously tho each to their own. if you wana waste your money wire in. hard to get alot of bhp out of clios without throwing money at them and they handle pretty well standard

Best - TB's & cams, suspension, brakes.

Worst - All bodykits and lamp clusters. Oh and those things that make your car look like a sleepy cartoon character.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Worst - one of those s**tty resistor things off ebay

Best - TV install sunk into the dash or blue led conversion on the internal lights.
How much did the LED dash cost?

Worst: under car neons/neon washer jets/exhaust back box's with wheel trims still on :(
Best: anything giving big power...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
worst... anything bigger than 16's, lexarse lights, angel eyes, jap bodykits (or any for that matter)

best... coilovers, de cat, modded inlets, grp n ecu

Best - RS Tuning Remap

Worst - Superchips

IMO of course

Nothing wrong with Superchips, had a custom Superchips re-map done on my car by Sanspeed. Highly recommended!

Best - De-cat
Worse - Over rated air intake system eg Viper or any open cone

BMW M3
Best - RS Tuning Remap

Worst - Superchips

IMO of course

Nothing wrong with Superchips, had a custom Superchips re-map done on my car by Sanspeed. Highly recommended!

Best - De-cat
Worse - Over rated air intake system eg Viper or any open cone

I know... thats why i said in my opinion. I got a superchip fitted a while back (off the shelf) and thought it was rubbish. Lots of £££ for no difference. But as yours is custom etc.. obviously better value.

Also a different story on Turbo. It just made no difference to my car that day.

Clio DCi 65
def this
IMG003-1.jpg