ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worst modded cars ever!

Inferno 182
Just want to start a thread getting people to put on pics of the worst/funniest modded cars they've seen. Here's some i found

ojHheAVT.png

citroen_ax.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/#
62946_160612327299104_100000510134099_467134_1847832_n.jpg
http://www.facebook.com/#

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I actually like that f*cknail Corsa rat thing, at least it's not trying to be all fast & furious like the rest of the bell ends out there.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Just wish I could get a picture of what I saw last night on the Dually towards Oxford.

Astra Bertone Coupe, in Silver with lexus lights. Yeah thats bad enough. But on the back bumper in a HUGE blue decal it just said:

"HOLLA @ YO BOY"

It gets better, on the side it had a huge blue tear graphic (Like off the Eclipise in F&F 1) and underneith it said:

"GHETTO YOUTH"

Actual tears. For a good few miles. We kept letting it overtake again so we could laugh at it. Driven by a powerchav, naturally.

White clique
lol at these cars, i would be HUMILIATED to my deathbed if i got pwned by something like that green Astra or that shitty old blue clio.
japanese20boy-racer.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I thought that silver ph1 172 with the big Renault diamond on the bonnet was one of the worst. If I remember rightly, that car one car of the year on here circa 2003!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Poor sunflower! That Orange one wouldn't look so bad if it had a normal bonnet and grill... And normal skirts... It'd be easier to say I like the colour and bumper lol, the rest is gash

Never above 25mpg
I'm not sure about this one, I'll let you all decide if it's bad or real bad.

It's a Scion IQ Touring car from this year's Sema

If it's got a purpose other than hanging around in McDonald's carpark then I don't think it's too bad. That looks an awful lot like a Photoshop though

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i think the concept behind the caviler is cool kind of old camero style bumble bee.

That BMW is horiffic, got bonnet ventilations much.

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Wish i had a pic of the corsa b i seen at durham college with a ctr badge on the back!! Low slow and OH F@@KING NO lol !!!