ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worst question ever.

MK2 PH2 1.2 Dynamique
I didn't really know where to put this, but this seemed the best place for it i guess.

I got my membership pack the other day (love the keyring:)) and me being so cack handed i haven't got a clue whats goin on with the sticker lol, everytime i try to peel the paper off, parts of the sticker stick to the bit im peeling and other parts to the other bit. Sorry i know this is the most stupid thing ever, but im at home on my own atm so no help around, i just really dunno what to do lol?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
First thing - make sure the glass area is proper clean!

Secondly, warm up the sticker (with backing on) as this will help significantly in the peeling off process from the backing. I left my last sticker on the radiator for a good few minutes. :)

Thirdly, take your time! I rushed my first sticker and it ended up a bit of a mess....

D.

182 Cup
Push the sticker together really hard, then when you peel the backing off, pull it toward the other end of the sticker and try and keep it as flat as you can if that makes sense, gives the sticker no chance or sticking to the other side then.