ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

worth selling private or sell to trade? clio172 ff

monaco blue 172 ..
just wanna know if its worth the wait for selling my clio private or just sell to a garage? already got a car waiting .. just need to sell mine ..
buying bro-in-laws car off him ..

monaco blue 172 ..
only advertised in the windows of my car and pistonheads . aint bothered with autotrader yet cos im tight lol ....may have to thought ...but its only been a week ...

monaco blue 172 ..
ill give it another week opr so , then ill advertise in the trader then i think ....cheers

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If you want to sell a car, Autotrader is the way forward, Well worth the money. Pistonheads is Average at best, Ebay is full of c0ck suckers and on here is about as much use as a poke in the eye with a burnt stick.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Had mine on pistonheads and window/card ads for 2-3 weeks, no interest, stuck it on autotrader and it was gone in 3 days. Autotrader is worth the cash.

monaco blue 172 ..
thats that then autotradre for next week i think peeps:D
think i might do the 2wks on website + 1 week in mag?? cos not everybody had the net>..

Last edited:
  Mondeo 2.0LX & Volvo V50
Pistonheads is ok if you're not in a rush, Auto Trader seems to be the fastest route but make sure you're asking the right money (check the other adverts first) coz most people check from lowest price to highest (well I do anyway!)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
AT or PH for me each & every time.

Didn't even have to advertise the Vee mate :) Just got a PM through the club on the off chance heh. Pays to keep a minter ;) The guy was made up when he came to view it, having seen some described as 'mint' - he reckoned it was better than I said. That made me happy and gave me pride :)

Dan