ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wot u guys think?

Clio
i am getting it lowered 40mm, why paint the drums black, they wudnt stand out then, and also my interior is red so it matches it!

TeZ

Non RS : (
sorry am i tripping,

Is that a clio with stripes?... down the middle?

... im out of here.

J03

MX5 1.8
give this guy a break.. jesus who cares if it has stripes! as if the clios completley ruined... :rolleyes: just because its not the subtle look everyone on this forum has. i duno mate as long as u like its its alright do u like how it came out? not my taste but it certainly looks unoriginal and unique

ha get rid of them 16v badges i have them on the exactly same place when i bought mine last week!!

Clio
give this guy a break.. jesus who cares if it has stripes! as if the clios completley ruined... :rolleyes: just because its not the subtle look everyone on this forum has. i duno mate as long as u like its its alright do u like how it came out? not my taste but it certainly looks unoriginal and unique

ha get rid of them 16v badges i have them on the exactly same place when i bought mine last week!!

yea mate i lyk them, makes it stand out from other clios, people flash and toot when they c the car!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS

to be fair he did ask for peoples opinions. i personally dont think they look that bad. wouldnt have them on my car like. as for th drums, yeh paint them black. it draws attention to the fact you have a slow car imo, hence why mine are black unlike my calipers.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
I would change the rear lights ! Not a good look imo.

Stripes always a difficult choice, some like some dont, main point is as long as you like how car looks with bits you have changed then jobs a good un

1.8 8v RSi
give this guy a break.. jesus who cares if it has stripes! as if the clios completley ruined... :rolleyes: just because its not the subtle look everyone on this forum has.

i bin saying that since i joined the forum...
the stripes look ok.would suit more when its lowered though...and go for 60mm drop not a half assed 40 hehe....