ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wot you think of this Clio

C

Cupster

Quote: Originally posted by CzoneClio on 01 July 2004

:cry:

You know when youv been tangod

You know when youre a ......thats all we have time for this week folks, answers on a postcard to the usual address. :p

Think im gonna be sick!!!!!!!!!! "This is the result of a blind person trying there attempt at modifying a car" :sick:

"this car will sure get you noticed on the street" - pmsl yeah that it will!! lol

Looks like the sprayers did a real nice job of colour matching and blending!! lol

Quote: Originally posted by G16NNN on 01 July 2004

"this car will sure get you noticed on the street" - pmsl yeah that it will!! lol

Looks like the sprayers did a real nice job of colour matching and blending!! lol
dead right glenn,

itll get you noticed as ppl wil be thinking what the fcuk ! why did they bother !! (or attempt to bother) ;)

i like the line about boy racers, just about sums it up... 1.2 !! LMAO !!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

either hes used the worst bodyshop on the planet. or ...what i think it more likey hes done it all himself over a weekend a a few trips to haldfords for some orange paint. joker.

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

lol, surely ud b a bit worried wen the guy who made that body kit comes over to u waving his white stick..

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Its not quite to my tastes, but variety is the spice of life and all that.

Whats a SNOY cd player? Is it a sudsidery company of Sony.

The only thing about the car that is good, imo, is the colour... different! The bodkit is all wrong!!!!!! :sick: Look at that bumper could it stick out any more!!!

2004 Racing Blue 182

that front bumper is there for the sole purpose of being a picnic table, i.e. when he/she and their mates are on mcdonalds carpark (allnight) its somewhere to rest their fries and drink on whilst they eat their burgers!!!

Not to my taste at all.

where did u get that smiley from phill 99, its proper bo^^

-->NV