ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would i be insane fitting a 182 to my cup

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yes.

Its a 172 cup, not a 182. If you wanted a 182, why didn't you just buy one??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Arctic blue isn't much different you lunatic!

I'm only pulling your chain anyway. Fit what you want dude, its your car!

Megane 225 F1
Haha they are having a laugh mate. Wasnt an attack.

Someone recently fitted a 182 exhaust to a ph1. Looked ok, but its not a 182 so its misleading and weird.

1.8 Corsa Golf pd180
I just checked ebay and thought, actually it isnt. Its probably the only thing i missed while doing my research. could have had the seats then too :-(

1.8 Corsa Golf pd180
Cheers martin. gonna order one tomorrow, will have my itg panel delivered soon, drilled airbox Yay or Nay ?

1.8 Corsa Golf pd180
I thought frilling airbox slightly got a little cold air in without getting heatsoak from the engine. Every website seems to be different. People are actually smoothing the inside of their airboxs on ukmkivs.net

B

Bucko

Drilling holes in your airbox is just for added noise, unless things have changed since i was 17?

As for smoothing the airbox over on ukmkivs.net, i think they do that to smooth airflow and improve throttle response. That's on a turbo engine though and i'm sure the effects are placebo, much like a few 'mods' we do here on Cliosport.net

Megane 225 F1
Drilling holes in your airbox is just for added noise, unless things have changed since i was 17?

As for smoothing the airbox over on ukmkivs.net, i think they do that to smooth airflow and improve throttle response. That's on a turbo engine though and i'm sure the effects are placebo, much like a few 'mods' we do here on Cliosport.net

like adding the cs sticker adds 5bhp and aparently according to some guy the other night the skids splitter makes it quicker with aerodynamics so another 5bhp. My 1.4 should be aroud 130 now with my power mods LOL

MKV GTI
Yes. Why make it look like somthing it ain't!

get a reccessed zorst instead much better IMO keeps it oem, rather than bodge the rear bumper cutting out a hole for a potruding exhaust.