ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** WOW!! ***

Civic Type R-GT (2007)

I didnt think the Cup could get any better, but now its been teamed up with Eagle F1 GSD3s and Eibach Pro springs and it is absolutely amazing!!!

There is so much more grip and feeling its superb!

Am very please with my first mod!! :D

Geoff.

(Thanks to the guys at Torsion Tuning, Great job!)

Civic Type R-GT (2007)

£130 from k-tec.

They havent bedded in yet as they were only done just over an hr ago lol, but looks like its gonna give a perfect drop :D

Civic Type R-GT (2007)

Its so worth it mate! There amazing!!

One thing ive noticed is that the knocking has stopped now these spring have been fitted, is it just me :confused: or has anyone else found this?

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

i ordered my eibachs today, really lookin 4ward to gettin them fitted.

ive already changed the tyres after 3k miles

heard a bit about the Eibach Pro springs.....how much of a drop do they give (I dont want the car "slammed") ?

Any pics ?

Thought about springs when I had my Cupra (yeah, I know, I got wise and got a Cup !) but drove a couple with Eibach springs only and the car felt like a po-go stick. Suspension just wasnt settled. Do the standard shocks on a Cup pair up well with the Pros ?

Cheers.

Remember to run your tyres in. Might of been why your contis only lasted 5k..and werent as good as you hoped.

-Rob

Just received my Eibach Pro-Kit springs too which will be fitted by Chavyboy and myself on Sunday ! Paid £99 for them !

:D

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by Essex_lads_bro on 01 March 2004

Its so worth it mate! There amazing!!

One thing ive noticed is that the knocking has stopped now these spring have been fitted, is it just me :confused: or has anyone else found this?
Reckon there are 2 shorts of knocking - the engine mount type plus good old fashioned wheel spin "bang bang bang" axle tramp. My Eibach Pros have definitely reduced the latter - can still get it but is less extreme and frequent. Probably something to do with the change in angle of the drive shafts!?

Downside of Eibachs is that Ive now managed to wear out the edges (both sides of tyre and both tyres so I know its not a geometry problem) of my F1s by going round corners too quickly :eek: Still legal since middle 3/4 are still (well) legal, but gonna have to change them soon since dont want to slide it cornering hard in the wet when the edges dont hold. Gonna replace them with F1s all round and get rid of the crap original Michelins on the back!