ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WRC Rally kit 206... pic

Nippy white cup
if it is going to be 300bhp then yes..other wise I wouldn`t bother m8...spend it on the engine/brakes/suspension instead (imo of course)

Chris

Dirty E91
Would look good imo but I always feel that you need the "go" to match the "show", if you know what I mean.

Megane 225 Cup
Nice kit mate, but the others are right... if people smoke you at traffic lights your gonna look a loser.

yes.. i hear you guys.. i already have a very quick 5GTT 200bhp+ (Hybrid Turbo, charge cooler, Aquamist etc). So wanted another car for more of a daily user... but didnt need a high power car... but wanted it to look good.. and not be too slow...but reasonable.. is that still a bad idea.

After you guys saying about the power thing, I think your right after all. I had a wide Racing Puma, and that was gutless... all show and no go.. soon got bored with that! but then again...that was my only car at the time, and didnt have a pocket rocket in the garage for the adrenalin rush... may need to go back to the drawing board tho.

cheers for the opinions.