ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WTF? Mr clutch???

Ok the dealer I'm buying my 182 off has just told me he sold another 182 a while back and we got the cam and aux belts done at md clutch for £300.

I believe the price but would never take such a car to a bunch of cowboys.

Your thoughts???

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
Before i bought my car it had a clutch done by mr clutch and 7k later its playing up big time god job its under warranty

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
Ok the dealer I'm buying my 182 off has just told me he sold another 182 a while back and we got the cam and aux belts done at md clutch for £300.

I believe the price but would never take such a car to a bunch of cowboys.

Your thoughts???

I bet that is just the belts, no tensioners or pulleys :dead: it will end in tears

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
logo.gif

yeh - he does so much pisch.

AVOID.

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower
MR Clutchquoted me £250 for a clutch change. I asked twice before i believd them.

I then asked around and called them back. Couldnt believe my ears when they said they fitted a relined clutch !!!

I bought a valeo from eurocarparts and did it myself......apart from i didnt see the damaged oil seal in the gearbox. But thats another story ! :(

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Yeah mate took his van there after i told him not to. Safe to save clutch still doesn;t work properly after 2 return trips..

Buy cheap buy twice :cool:

Megane r26
wouldn't trust them with a push bike let alone a car. I've fixed so many f**k ups made by places like them bad news thats for sure. RUN RUN as FAST as you can!