ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

www.miracledetail.co.uk

172 Cup
r82577_240258.jpg

Pronounced ala Motson stylee.

ST
I'm jus a Sunday afernoon OCD sufferer but i dont know how anyone can jusify £5k for a detail!!!

Octavia VRS
Alan said:
I'm jus a Sunday afernoon OCD sufferer but i dont know how anyone can jusify £5k for a detail!!!

If I was loaded I'd give you and Rich 5k son. What other 'extras' would you offer? ;)

M2 Competition
Can anyone else hear rich's brain ticking over... the cogs are whirring...

'hang on a minute, i could earn 5k here'

Rich, i think you need to start hanging around outside old trafford, offering to clean the cars!

Octavia VRS
Alan said:
Well...i dunno about Rich but we can play chase n tickle wi the hose if you want lol
haha what hose we talking about? I've gotta stop this s**t, CS must think I'm right ghey!

Formally Alex C
I agree with whats said on some of his processes etc and theres nothing to say that alot of 'enthusiasts' could do a better job....... However, the guy has carved his niche in a very competitive market and seems to be doing well for himself. All the publicity on tv and in the papers can't be bad for business for a start!!!
At the end of the day, I look at what he's done in a business sense and have to say, fair play to the guy, he can't be doing bad for himself.

Just my 2p's worth.......

BMW Z4 3.0i
Alan said:
Even if i had an enzo or the sorts i'd still do it myself!!

No you wouldn't, cos if you could afford an Enzo, you wouldn't have time to wash it, you be spending 24/7 with your massive business empire trying to make more millions.