ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

x box 360 consoles

none :(
whats the difference between the 2 consoles looking at buying one but i dunno which one to get, is it cheaper to buy the cheper console and buy the harddrive and wireless controller seperatly.

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
it works out about the same if u buy them seperate. may as well get the full pack.

1.8 Civic EX
premium you get the head set, hardrive, wireless contoler, a remote (if your lucky!)and I think a months free subscribtion to xbox live gold...

this is for sale from a mate at work,

xbox 360 premium with all the stuff it comes with
2x wireless controllers
1x play and charge kit
1x media remote
1x advanced rgb scart
About 8-10 months left on xbox live gold service

Table Tennis
PGR3
Perfect Dark
Oblivion
Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter

Everything is as good as new, few months old but hardly been played. i still have the receipt (i think) for everything which totalled about £560 i think.

£400 + postage

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
D4ve said:
this is for sale from a mate at work,

xbox 360 premium with all the stuff it comes with
2x wireless controllers
1x play and charge kit
1x media remote
1x advanced rgb scart
About 8-10 months left on xbox live gold service

Table Tennis
PGR3
Perfect Dark
Oblivion
Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter

Everything is as good as new, few months old but hardly been played. i still have the receipt (i think) for everything which totalled about £560 i think.

£400 + postage

Good price that

astra 2.2 sri hatch
pgr is my most played game, got ghost recon as it was the best game graphics wise out but havent had chance to play it properly.

Renault Laguna Coupe
Paid £289 in a shop in Brum for Premium pack and Table Tennis. Got extra controller and a couple of play & charge kits off ebay.

1.8 Civic EX
telford_mike said:
Paid £289 in a shop in Brum for Premium pack and Table Tennis. Got extra controller and a couple of play & charge kits off ebay.

I paid £220 for my premium pack with Cod2 and that was back at the beggining of the year when they had only been out a month or so! ;)

Polo + Micra
yeah i got a full pack the other day from pc world.

280 with hitman blood money

1.8 Civic EX
Dink said:
hitman blood money

thats a damn good game....traded it in now tho :( great fun getting all the acheivements and decking everyone with the garden shears was most amusing!

Renault Laguna Coupe
Rhino16v said:
I paid £220 for my premium pack with Cod2 and that was back at the beggining of the year when they had only been out a month or so! ;)

lol did you have the shopkeeper's daughter in the boot of your motor at the time? ;)

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
full premium xbox360, hard drive, wirless controller, cablels,headset,hdtv lead/scart lead, plug and charge kit, all boxed and packaged, fifa world cup,halo 2,6weeks old.
PM me for offers

Darren

A4 Avant
I think i'm going to be looking at getting a 360! What is the best racing game? Is it PGR3?

Come on Rhino 16v spill the beans on how to get that price!

Otherwise that PC world offer doesn't seem too bad!

Lee

BMW M2C
You'll enjoy PGR3 Nige.

Saints Row is good, but it's no GTA. It lacks any real feeling and gets a bit repetative. Still an excellent game though.

I want to give Test Drive Unlimited some stick but I'm away for 4 days now.

How good is Table Tennis Mike? Hard, but so nice to play.

1.8 Civic EX
haha it was a once in a lifetime offer...one of the friendly guys off here was selling it and I think he wanted a quick sale luckily I was in there straight away and bam! all mine for 220 smackers!

Lee said:
Saints Row is good, but it's no GTA.

do you think? I think it's better, graphically and playabilty...

A4 Avant
Just bought a new 42" panasonic plasma, so feel it's only right to make the move from PS2 to Xbox360!

Whats PGR3 like compared to Gran Turismo 4?

I love the GTA series of games and was hoping Saints Row would live up to the hype. Guess I'll have to wait and see!

Lee

BMW M2C
I reckon Saints Row has some of the problems that GTA has fixed, like the controls and the graphics but gameplay wise it's a long way off for me.

I think it shows just how amazing GTA 4 is going to be on the 360. I am a bit of a GTA fan boy though. lol

PGR3 is more an arcade racing with handling how you would like to think a supercar handles. It's fun and fast. GT4 is more a sim in style.

cheapest I have seen a 360 for lately is Costco. £275 for the Premium pack, but you get an extra wired controller and a game... maybe a remote too, but not 100% sure on that bit. The game and pad you deffo get though and its a choice of a few games, PGR3 being one of them.