ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 controller to PC wireless dongle, anyone used one?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Yeah I've got one, I love it personally, works perfectly (mine is a genuine one though)

again a genuine one here, works perfect had it for a few years now. it did break a few months ago but turned out a fuse had gone inside and all was needed was to cross it. working perfect again!.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
The Microsoft ones are cheap as chips but as above, works perfectly. Not many games I use it with though, a mate bought me one to play Frets on Fire (with an XBox guitar).

Jeez, I remember cutting into wires on a wired 360 controller then hacking into a spare USB cable and joining wires to do something very similar years ago when the XBox 360 was first released!

Can't remember the name of the driver used to control this 'Frankenstein' controller but it worked very well!

Nice to see it's now wireless! The 360 pad is definitely the most comfortable pad to use!

Yaris Hybrid
I have an MS one.

Worked perfectly - chuck the driver CD in the bin and ignore the instructions. Plug dongle into PC (Win 7), wait a few seconds for it to be detected, turn on pad, press the sync buttons on both.

DONE.

The only issue (and it ain't really an issue) is how you turn the pad off rather than waiting for it to turn off by itself. You could save a bit of battery life if you turn it off yourself. What I do is just click in the battery pack release button on the back of the pad, move the pack 0.1mm so the pad shuts down then click it back.

Yea the receiver does anything 360, controllers wheels etc and I'm pretty sure multi controllers work on multiplayer games like the Olympics definitely did