ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

XBOX 360 Mines Got The Ring Of Death!!

Golf GTI 1.8T
yup :(, couple of days ago I got the 3 light ring of death, on hold now to microsoft support to see where I have to send it. least they got some nice chillout tunes on.

gay or what!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
All too common im afraid.

MS will send you a recon unit back about a week(ish) after you send yours in..

Yaris Hybrid
Then do what I did. Flog it and wait for the new HDMI version with HD drive and larger hard disk!

Golf GTI 1.8T
well after 25 mins on hold I was about to give up. helpful ladie. emailed me some repair info and gotta call UPS to pick naked console in 10 days.

hardly play the thing but how am I gonna fall asleep with any music on now...

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
The problem is usualy the traces breaking due to the xbox 360 heating up then cooling down all the time.. one extreme to the other, and they have used cheap metals which is why it cracks.

You can normally fix it using a hot air gun, but it will happen again, its just a matter of time before it breaks again.

Golf GTI 1.8T
yeah you can hear it making a tick tick crack crack sound when you turn it off if youve had it on a long while.

its there fault though, theres a automatic turn off if the console is static but this is set to 6 hours.

I put a cd on mine to fall to sleep to every night but only need it on an hour or so, but you can change the static shut down time... so stupid.

hope I get a years warranty on the new one.