ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 Online

hi peps, i recently bought my xbox 360 and think its quality. I now wana play online but havent a clue where to start.
would some one be able to talk me through the whole scerio.
firts of al my pc is upstairs and my xbox downstairs. please help in detail. cheers 4 your time,
john

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
screw an adaptor fuckin expensive, if ure on norm broadband just buy an ethernet cable for a tenner, plugit into ure xbox then plug tht into ure broadband box and ure away

are all the modem boxes compatable for the ethernet cable to plug straight init. been reading they think some are not, so i dont wana get a long ethernet cable when i need a long cross over ethernet cable. please advise..

Lee

BMW M2C
That's why I asked if your modem is connected to your PC via USB.

If it is you will either need a cross cable to connect your Xbox to a spare network card in your PC, then configure internet connection sharing.

Or have a hub or switch to connect the 360 and PC too.

Or the nicest solution is a wireless ADSL modem router and wifi adaptor for the 360.