ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 password

Monaco 172 (5/468)
Just checking my bank account on-line I found a selection of downloads made by my 6 year old linked to game downloads on my Xbox, he's download a number of games costing me £60.

So my question is, is they a way of stopping him doing this by password but also keeping the xbox logged into xbox live, he has his own profile but when he wants to play online he logs onto mine and this is when he did the downloads.

Help needed Thanks

Nothing at the mo :(
Just checking my bank account on-line I found a selection of downloads made by my 6 year old linked to game downloads on my Xbox, he's download a number of games costing me £60.

So my question is, is they a way of stopping him doing this by password but also keeping the xbox logged into xbox live, he has his own profile but when he wants to play online he logs onto mine and this is when he did the downloads.

Help needed Thanks

Change your accounts password? problem solved

Or if he wants to use your account take your bank details of xbox? another problem solved

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Think thats bad, my 14 year old brother over the space of 4 weeks racked up a total of £400 on my mums credit card on xbox live/ms points.

i cried with laughter. my mum didnt find it funny. he now has been forced to do loads of joey work at the company i work at (owned by my uncle) to pay my mum back.