ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 Premium-any good deals ??

VW ....
Whats the best deal you have seen of late ?

Seen play.com doing a bundle for £279.99 includes extra controller & a couple games ... anyone had any better ??

Better than yours. C*nt.
Wait for v2. Prices will crash on the old one, or if you want the features of the new one get that.

Better than yours. C*nt.
You look confused. Have a quick search, there's 2 or 3 threads on this in the last couple of days. And not sure on release, I don't think it'll be too long though - early 2007 certainly.

VW ....
You look confused. Have a quick search, there's 2 or 3 threads on this in the last couple of days. And not sure on release, I don't think it'll be too long though - early 2007 certainly.

Yea ,first i have heard of it .... but yea will be pivotal regarding prices

will look into it ... cheers

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
what kind of price we looking at for an xbox360 then when this comes out?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i personally don't see the need for a new 360 "zephyr" or whatever it is.

i stil have over 8 gb space free, stream everything from the pc. 120gb is madness.

As for HMDI, well i haven't got a 1080p TV so whats the point?

Last edited:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
just bought a 360 entertainment package from play - £270, 2 controlle, PGR3 and xbo live arcade unplugged

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I'm going to buy an xbox360, as even though i enjoy the wii for messing about with for my brother etc i have seen some truely sexy looking games on xbox360 and i want the onlnie play.

However, I don't want to buy one now if they are going to come down in price in like March.

What is the HD actually used for? Is it for storing game files and demos?

See, i don't have a good TV and i very much doubt i'll be buying a 42'' plasma in the near future... More like a half decent 32 inch LCD or one of those samsung slim tv's.

So i doubt i would benefit form all this HMDI stuff. (i also have no idea what it means... lol)

I reckon i'll buy the current xbox360 once this new 'improved' ones comes out.

Not unless someone wants to put me right?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Someone help the man...

Seb, I'm not really geeked up but I've bought a HD LCD TV for between 500-600 quid and having seen xbox 360 running in high definition as opposed to standard definition I know that it will be s**t loads better. Much clearer picture.

With the Xbox 360 external HD DVD drive you can also benefit from super high quality HD DVD's.

The hard drive on the 360 stores your gamer profile, so all your results, your save points, your achivevements etc, as well as the live stuff, downloads, media you've copied over from your PC as well as loads of other stuff I'd imagine.

:)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
cool, ta for that.

I doubt i would copy stuff form my pc to the xbox as i have it already on the pc! but i see why people may want to... m,edia center and all that!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Yeah well its pretty easy to do. Also you can just stream from your PC to your xbox... so its pretty cool.