ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 repair

S13
Is it true that Microsoft will repair faulty 360's for free if they are manufactured before the 1/1/06? How do I go about getting this repair if it is true, who do I need to contact?

Cheers,

Rob.

A4 Avant
If you have bought it in the last 12 months they should repair it for free!!! Depending on fault.

dk

911 GTS Cab
in america they are repairing machines built in 1005 but thats because in the US they only get a 90 day warranty as standard and not the 12 months we get.

I have been having freezing problems since the big update and looking at the xbox forums so are a LOT of people, i'm not going to do anything with mine until it totally goes and gives me the red ring which will probably happen soon i am sure.

Fabia vRS
i get slowdown in GOW sometimes, and i've had it in just cause.

i'm playing using the vga cable and i'm playing it on the highest res 1900x1080.

does anyone else get any slowdown at all?

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
I bought mine in dec 2005, it was replaced in July. The new one has a manufactured date of June 2006 on the back.

I'm hoping that the one i have now will be covered until June 2007 instead of Dec 2006 ????

Lee

BMW M2C
I'm taking out the extended cover on mine later. I'm still on my original launch day console.

Lee

BMW M2C
I can't find anything on the UK site. I can find the Aus and US pages!

It looks like you just call customer services.

dk

911 GTS Cab
there was a thing in the box but it says it had to be returned within 10 days, cost was 44.99.

if anyone managed to do this then please let me know as i might do it.

Can't remember my purchase date though as it was a launch one and i can't find my receipt and the web gives loads of different launch dates as it kept changing, anyone know please?

Lee

BMW M2C
there was a thing in the box but it says it had to be returned within 10 days, cost was 44.99.

Can't remember my purchase date though as it was a launch one and i can't find my receipt and the web gives loads of different launch dates as it kept changing, anyone know please?

They allow you to apply any time in the first 12 months now.

dk

911 GTS Cab

They allow you to apply any time in the first 12 months now.
cool, whats the number you are going to call as i might just do this, mine has been freezing ocassionally and i have been reading this, its scary, all since the fall update!!!!!

http://forums.xbox.com/1/4411300/ShowPost.aspx#4411300