ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 Widescreen on PC LCD

Hi All,

Finally made the leap from Xbox to Xbox 360. I've got a question for all you guys that took the plunge a while ago. I'm currently running my 360 via VGA leads through my PC 19" dell LCD. It's not a widescreen, i think it's 4:3 or whatever the ratio is for standard PC monitors.

Anyhow, i've set in the setup for it to run at 1280x1024 and set to normal aspect. The dashboard is fine, but when i come to play games like PGR3 it squashes the screen so that the cars looks thin and. When i play Ghost Recon AW, it only uses 3/4 of the screen, so displays in widescreen.

Are these games setup only to run properly in Widescreen, or have i just not configured it correctly yet?

Thanks in advance. Max

dk

911 GTS Cab
hmmm not sure, in the xbox options you can set the aspect ratio in there as far as i know, maybe there is a setting in the game too?