ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

XBox Live -PGR tonight anyone ?

out on piss tonight.lol

anyoen got burnout revenge??

quality game.. seems well funny online taking each other out.. think everyone would have tourettes then.

Ill give you a run for your money with the torrettes Ollie ;)

Oh i dunno about that...

Last night was mild... i was knackered, after havin about 2 hours sleep in 48 hours, and other people were trying to sleep so i had to keep the volume down :rasp:

i dunno.. thomas on the first ever race i had with him was giving some other random people a fair bit of abuse about killing them and stuff... LOL

i threatened to put someones dad in a binbag... cant get more hardcore than that ;)

i shouldnt be allowed to play games though, pmsl.. years ago my mate came round to play ps2 and he beat me on the game we were playin so i twatted him with teh ladders to my bunk bed.

untitled-1.jpg

BMW F31
ahh yeah well you have all day to set that up and then play, then you have all evening for pgr or cod3 etc ;)

Better than yours. C*nt.
ahh yeah well you have all day to set that up and then play, then you have all evening for pgr or cod3 etc ;)

playing cod3 online will be the death of me, lol. Can't handle it.

I get proper twitchy playing COD3 online! Cos you just know someone's on your ass but you can't find them and they're waiting for the one-shot kill rather than coming in like me with the guns going mad waving them around!

^ yeah same, i just go hell for leather with the automatics. Still havnt got to grips with aiming with analogue sticks so it results in me just shouting and then turning it off.

online is much better, you can swear at people rather than just the tv, and tell them what you really think of them for killing/beating you.

Better than yours. C*nt.
PGR online is the shizzle .... funny as fook .....
first corners are carnage lol

I always hang back and watch those, they're brilliant! Then come in for the kill on the second corner while everyone's trying to recover speed from spins/smashes/forced drifts you can nail it down the inside and laugh at them!