ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox - Project Natal

yeah but apparently its not just coming to the 360 but the pc too for it to be used for various commercial applications not just games

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Welcome to E3 2009 lol :eek:!. Lets remember that the Natal stuff demo'd at E3, was scripted - especially Milo & no doubt took a fair few takes before they got it right. At this stage, its all early stuff, but if Microsoft can make good on its promises for Natal?, then it will be exciting to say the least.

I just hope that it doesn't follow the same mini game driven crap that the Wii has come to receive tbh. The main problem with the Wii, was that they wanted it to appeal to a wider range of people - namely none gamers. However, by doing so have seemed to push there hardcore fan base away with mini games and the like. I just hope Microsoft/Sony realise that there hardcore audience is more important than so called none gamers & make mini games a small genre on there system - rather than the main genre.

Last edited:
  Never above 25mpg
It's one of those "good on paper for money but rubbish for consumer unless you want to combine the Wii's movements without any feel of realism except visually"

its not just for gaming mr gates has said

QUOTE]
Microsoft impressed a lot of gamers with the potential that Project Natal showed on the Xbox 360 at E3, but their plans for the motion-sensing camera extend far beyond the console. Speaking to CNET, Microsoft chairman Bill Gates explained Natal will be able to connect to PCs as well, and he sees a world where it will even become a mainstay in offices around the world.

When talking about new technologies Microsoft is brewing, Gates said, "I'd say a cool example of that, that you'll see... in a little over a year, is this [depth] camera thing." Gates explained that although it was premiered as an Xbox 360 peripheral, it's meant "for media consumption as a whole, and even if they connect it up to Windows PCs for interacting in terms of meetings, and collaboration, and communication."
[/QUOTE]