ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox/PS3 etc games

Suzuki Ignis Sport
When the hell did they get so expensive!!!!....

granted that i haven't played consoles for over 2 years, but they have substantially risen in price!!! Fifa 12 is over £40 in shops... I mean WTF!!!!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
They have come down in price to around the £40 mark for new releases in recent times. I remember paying £55 for metal gear solid 2 fortune ps 2 back in the day.

IMO £40 is reasonable, anything over this is amount is starting to take the mick.

Inferno 182
Never buy in shops,websites such as play.com and shopto.net are always doing weekly deals. You just need to catch it at the right time.

It's because piracy on the current crop of consoles is fairly low in comparison to the previous few generations. Obviously it's still do-able but you risk being banned from PSN or Live and as most people play online now they don't want that to happen. They know people won't pirate because of this so they can quite frankly charge what they like.

If you look at the cost of PC games they are generally lower due to piracy being high on that platform and the games are cheaper to try and make them more attractive to would-be pirates. In terms of playing the pirated games online on a PC it has recently become much easier due to easier to use VPNs and a crack that tricks steam in to thinking you own the game.

AK

M240i
You're mad to pay over £25-£30 for a new release. There's always somewhere doing deals.