ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

XDA Orbit users!

Clio 182 Cup
OH MY GOD YOU ARE A STAR!!! I WAS GONNA BUY A WM6 OFF EXPANSYS ISNTEAD OF MY XDA ORBIT!!! WOOO HOOO

do you think I this would work on my t-mobile mda?

Not sure mate.... I would prefer to put an official one on instead of a going for a different phone. Although i know they are essentially the same phone inside.... not sure how easy its to undo if things go wrong.

Citroen DS3 DSport
What do you get in addition to the features found on the Touch?

I'm considering buying a Orbit so this may help make my mind up. It's either that or I hold off more more details regarding the iPhone UK release.

Last edited:
  220bhp octy VRS
its just so slick. its got an interface thats a spinning cube, different sides have different functions. plus with wm6 theres a new audio manager. the b&b is also much faster than wm6, especially if you overclock the cpu slightly. tomtom runs faster...its just great

bah!! quite tempted with the above... but ive already upgraded to WM6.. Dont fancy downgrading to WM5.

After downgrading to WM5 do i need to install anything else other than the above .exe? ive heard you need to install another app to enable teh B&B rom to be loaded.

Does the CPU overclocking use up more battery?

220bhp octy VRS
its based on wm6 not 5!

you can downgrade too if you ever wanted too...the o2 roms are on xda developers

to install just download and run USPL (this cid unlocks the phone)
download & run the b&b exe file.

easy as that...20 mins and its done.

Citroen DS3 DSport
:D Not so easy. I cannot get USPL to complete, I'm forever told the ROM data is corrupt. Same happens if I try to install the b&b exe.

EDIT:

Tried running the same program on my work PC and USPL completed without any problems. Now to attempt the upgrade.

Last edited:
Cheers mate.. put this on last night.. Went straight from the O2 WM6 to this. all went on easy.. the cube is ace.. impressed quite a few people with it.

only problem i got is i can't send MMS messages.. SMS are fine but MMS wont send for some reason.. Any ideas?