ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

XDefiant (FPS)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
New FPS classic arcade style shooter game coming out. Seen a lot about it on youtube today so opted in for the closed beta to give it a go. Looks like it could be quite fun and similar to COD.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Watched a few vids of it this morning, looks like it could be ok and it's free so worth a try.
Still in beta but I've registered on the Ubisoft site so might get an invite to it still. I'd seen you can get codes off streamers but I've not bothered to look for one.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Watched a few vids of it this morning, looks like it could be ok and it's free so worth a try.
Still in beta but I've registered on the Ubisoft site so might get an invite to it still. I'd seen you can get codes off streamers but I've not bothered to look for one.

Yeah I've just put a stream on in the background and set everything up before hand so should receive a code to download. Bit of a faff but not sure when it becomes more available.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So I've put quite a few hours into this and actually been using it to practice MNK but have played on controller too and got to say it's a lot of fun. Not a COD killer like a lot of people have been saying but it's a really fun alternative. Closed Beta ends tomorrow but I'm definitely looking forward to the full game or open beta if there is one.

Movement is a bit more pre MW2 cod so if you miss that at all it'll help fill a void there. Plenty of gun build options and funnily enough it gives you better weapon stat information than COD. Ads % penalty, recoil % change etc.

I definitely rate is as a fun alternative game to play. It could end up just flopping at launch you never know but I think it has a lot of hope and potential.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
So I've put quite a few hours into this and actually been using it to practice MNK but have played on controller too and got to say it's a lot of fun. Not a COD killer like a lot of people have been saying but it's a really fun alternative. Closed Beta ends tomorrow but I'm definitely looking forward to the full game or open beta if there is one.

Movement is a bit more pre MW2 cod so if you miss that at all it'll help fill a void there. Plenty of gun build options and funnily enough it gives you better weapon stat information than COD. Ads % penalty, recoil % change etc.

I definitely rate is as a fun alternative game to play. It could end up just flopping at launch you never know but I think it has a lot of hope and potential.
You gunna stick to mnk? Few weeks on it and you'll never look back

I'll try the open beta if it comes out, getting a bit bored of cod.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
You gunna stick to mnk? Few weeks on it and you'll never look back

I'll try the open beta if it comes out, getting a bit bored of cod.

I'm not sure yet willing to just mix it up with both tbh depends how sweaty I'm feeling too plus don't want to be a liability to the team so will see how the improvements go 😂

I've managed to adapt reasonably well in Xdefiant at first was going super negative every game but now I'm getting more even k/d games. Jumped on COD all confident because of that and got hammered getting killed in fights that I'd usually consider an easy kill but did a bit better on ground war so might use that to practice a bit more.

Yeah its pretty fast paced and fun definitely worth a try for anyone that enjoys COD. I believe the full game when it comes out will be free also but not sure if there's a release date yet. Game honestly feels like it could be launched as it is right now it doesn't really feel buggy just lacking some content.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure yet willing to just mix it up with both tbh depends how sweaty I'm feeling too plus don't want to be a liability to the team so will see how the improvements go 😂

I've managed to adapt reasonably well in Xdefiant at first was going super negative every game but now I'm getting more even k/d games. Jumped on COD all confident because of that and got hammered getting killed in fights that I'd usually consider an easy kill but did a bit better on ground war so might use that to practice a bit more.

Yeah its pretty fast paced and fun definitely worth a try for anyone that enjoys COD. I believe the full game when it comes out will be free also but not sure if there's a release date yet. Game honestly feels like it could be launched as it is right now it doesn't really feel buggy just lacking some content.
I read another 5-6 months before it's considered for release.
Maybe they want to actually release a game that works rather than one that gets constant updates and it still broken 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Open beta starts next week definitely going to jump back on this I had a lot of fun with the closed beta.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I seen that to. 21-23rd for those that didn't do the last beta. Those that did get in a day earlier.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah they've said a summer release too which was surprising tbh. Probably be a few months after the beta I imagine..

1 new map every month is decent too.

ssb87wm7fm5b1.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So apparently from this tweet it essentially confirms Xdefiant is out before September 2nd so really not long to wait at all. Looking forward to it should be a nice change from COD until MW3 comes out.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Rumors it'll be shadow dropped during the Gamescom event so sometime this week or weekend. Can only hope but all just rumours at the minute. Look forward to playing it again.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So still no release but for anyone wanting a go it has a 6 hour play test tomorrow 28th 20:00-02:00. PC only though but I'll probably jump on for it as I'm still looking forward to the release of this.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So much delays on this but it seems like a potential release is finally right round the corner. For those that have had enough of COD SBMM and Aim assist this is something that's worth a look in imo. I had a lot of fun on this on both MNK and controller for the play tests.

RDT_20240222_0010013259319368054521752.png

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
More delays but another server test this weekend so that's something to look forward too. Hopefully the test goes well so they can get the game released because it's perfect timing between the launch of COD.

RDT_20240416_2014536611914234610317437.png