ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xennons

BMW Z4
Just had my xennons delivered that i bought of a forum user, it was stated in the thread that i need the bulbs and ballast packs for theese to work but i dont know what the ballast are. If i post up some quick pics i took i was wondering if people could tell me exactly what i need as i don't know what i'm looking for?
thanks in advance.
SNC11379.jpg

SNC11380.jpg

SNC11381.jpg

SNC11378.jpg

BMW Z4
So is it two ballast packs or just the one, obviously i need the two bulbs i know that, anything else? im missing one of the bulb holders in the passenger side xennon i think or is that the ballast ** confused **

SchwepTek™
You need...

2 ballast packs, one in each light.
2 Xenon bulbs (standard are 4300k)
Side lights if you want them (most of us run without them coz of the yellow look)

BMW Z4
do the bulbs come with the bulb holder( wots the real name for this part btw?) because i need one.

SchwepTek™
Bulbs plug into the starter packs which you already have. (Black boxes with green wires coming out)

The green wires unplug from the starter pack so you can put the bulb in.

PH2 172, Honda Civic S
I have 2 brand new ballast units for sale if you need them. £45 each+£3p&p. (From Renault your looking at £140 each!!)

You need 2 ballasts which siton the bottom, where the three screw holes are. By what you've said it sounds like uv only got one starter pack as well (the black thing with OPEN CLOSE written on it) you need one of them for both sides. You'll also need 2 bulbs which are d2s fitment.

i got a ballast pack for 30 quid from scrappy at weekend, and think theres some on ebay, so can be had cheaper if you hunt around