ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon bulb gone???

Hi all

Please help, just found that my passenger xenon isn't working. I know these bulbs are a fortune!!! I also thought they were meant to last 4-5 time longer than standard.

Any thoughts on other possibilties rather than the bulb itself??

Please help I need a 36k service two tyres and I am buying a house at the end of the month :(

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
mine went off the other week for a few days and was disapointed,especially when i found out the price. but luckily enough i gave the connections a push on and a wiggle and the following day it started working,worth a try.

Cheers mate

Couple on ebay for 50, which is a hell of alot better than renault will want.

After a bit of searching, alot of people are suggesting the balast as the problem. How would I know, dont fancy spending 50 quid on a bulb and the finding out it is fine.

Cheers

Black Mk2 172
docwalker said:
Cheers mate

Couple on ebay for 50, which is a hell of alot better than renault will want.

After a bit of searching, alot of people are suggesting the balast as the problem. How would I know, dont fancy spending 50 quid on a bulb and the finding out it is fine.

Cheers

Yeah mine went the other week , it was the ballast unit - took it renault they fixed under warranty otherwise it would have been 150 notes

Thanks for all the info folks.

Its going to renault at the end of the week for a service, bloody hope it's the balast and it will be covered by the waranty.

Stupid washer balls have also fallen out.

Really hope this isn't the start of a bad run, I am doing 20+k a year and can't have a problem car.

docwalker said:
Thanks for all the info folks.

Its going to renault at the end of the week for a service, bloody hope it's the balast and it will be covered by the waranty.

Stupid washer balls have also fallen out.

Really hope this isn't the start of a bad run, I am doing 20+k a year and can't have a problem car.

IMO these rs's arent built for lots of driving..

they just seem to have problems all the fricking time..
:(

mines just coming on 24k.

yeah could well be right :(

Just love driving her, brings a smile to my face almost everyday. Mileage will be dropping by a fair bit at the end of the year, so I just dont know what to do.