ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon flickering then switching off..

Car  200 Gordini
Does this mean the power pack/ballast? :dapprove:

Im just after a quick diagnose before I take the bumper off tomorrow.
 
Id say bulb...one of mine did that.

Easiest way is to pop the bumper off and swap the bulbs round..if the problem is still there then it could well be the ballast.
 
I've got a pair of old lamps out of mine you can try if you want, one of them is a dodgy and flickers but one of them is ok.
 
Cheers guys. I guess I won't be 100% sure until I've swapped the lamps over.

I've got a pair of old lamps out of mine you can try if you want, one of them is a dodgy and flickers but one of them is ok.

Legend.. Can I use the okay one until I source some new lamps? Might go for 6k.. Can I pop over tomorrow night after you've finished work?
 
Back
Top