ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon Headlights 182

RenaultSport Clio 182
Does anyone know how I can change my sidelight and front fog lights to xenons or the same effect. They look dull compared to the xenon headlights. Cheers.

If you have a Cup then you don't have zeons. You can buy the light units and they just plug in. Otherwsie you can get Zeons look lights or ones with better power but there still never going to be amazing.

I have changed my sidelights to philips bluevision and the are much better and the main beam bulb to philips bluevisions h7 and got the sidelights free in the pack they are a pain to change just wait for all the cuts on you hands. As for the fogs dont use them so it doesnt bother me

LINK http://www.powerbulbs.co.uk/

Or you can get led ones and the are white think someone has them on here

BMW M135i
I've got white led sidelights, not strictly legal but they look ace with the xenons as they actually are totally white. Have had them in for a while now and haven't had any trouble with them as regards to the law.

I've got white led sidelights, not strictly legal but they look ace with the xenons as they actually are totally white. Have had them in for a while now and haven't had any trouble with them as regards to the law.

where did you get them from ?

BMW M135i
xenon_on.jpg

Not as white as the xenons, but they look a damn sight better than normal bulbs. Don't think you'll get any closer.

I had a set of PIAA white/white LED sidelights on my 172, looked spot on next to the xenon bulb. Still not got round to changing them on the 182 yet.

Black 182 f&f
i have changed my sidelights 2 mines are sort of the same, it looks so much better rather than the standard sidelights