ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon headlights

Vectra GSI
I bought and fitted some too my DCI the other week, when walking over too the car this afternoon, I noticed that the ring around the projectors are different, drivers side is chrome and passanger side seems too be painted silver, are the silver ones standard or has this been messed with at some point?

Vectra GSI
Yeah I thought as much, defo look painted silver rather than chrome, unless it's condensation got into the headlight and changed the look of it somehow.

Not the best pictures to show the lights but you can sort of make out the difference.

The chrome one.
DSC_6840Small.jpg

The one that looks painted.
DSC_6849Small.jpg

DCi 100
Not the most ideal lighting/closeness. Doesn't look very much different in those pics though? Are the inserts the same?

Vectra GSI
I'll get better one's in the morning, everything is the same apart from the ring around the projector and where the indicator is.

BG182FF
Get well soon buddy. I can't see the difference really but they really transform the front of the car I reckon. Great upgrade