ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenons on a cup

RB 182 195bhp
I have a 172 cup, and the headlights look like toilet windows, I have attempted to referb them and failed. As a avoidance excersise and upgrade I'm looking into putting the xenons out of a non cup into it and killing two birds with one stone as it were. My question is, do these xenon lights just bolt right in or is there adaption needed and also will the bulbs go instantly and cost me the earth? How long do the bulbs last roughly?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Xenons are just plug and play mate, bulbs are circa £25 for the pair of HID4U iirc... If the Ballast goes they can be had off here for £30each when they pop up.. Iv not known an igniter go yet so not sure about those...

Hope that helps

RB 182 195bhp
Thats a great help, cheers mate. From what I've seen the whole unit seems to be about £200 for a pair of used ones in good condition on eBay, is that about the right ball park?