ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenons

ado

ClioSport Club Member
Car  기아 &#4
Just wondering whehter you think Xenons are worth the £500 extra on the Mk3? The 197 has them fitted but they are still worst than the standard halogen on the 05 Laguna.

Can see further with main beam in the laguna than in the 197.
 
My last 197 never had them and they were farkin awful!!

My new one has them and they are a MASSIVE improvement.
 
I think they are much better than standard on the 197 but they still seem nowhere near good enough. May just be me though. LOL
 
I would say they are worth it imo, half od my driving is done at night so would be very helpful seeing more of the road.
 
I had them on the 172 and the 182 but I don't miss them on the Trophy. I'm not having them on the 197. They're just pretty more than anything. Headlights still have to light up the road effectively whether it's slightly orange light or the nice crips white light of xenons.
 
So is it just me that thinks the Xenons are overrated in the 197? Must try one with just projectors.
 
I think they are worse. I upgraded my cup bulbs with some Osram silver stars (?) and they were much better than my 182 xenons. Well overreted imo.
 
It's only the dipped lamps that are xenons on the 182's, the main beam bulbs are separate so just change them for better ones
 
Back
Top