ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xmas meet Saturday 19th December

Megane 225 F1
Right we will be meeting on this date but what we are doing is yet unknown. Im thinking meeting for food and then take some pics in different locations or meet somewhere and take pics in different places and then go to somewhere to eat.

Thoughts on locations?

1.will

Megane 225 F1
Tbh dude anywhere will be busy on a saturday. Thats why i choose it because it has a big car park

180.5 bhp 172
1. Willst
2. Bux
3. samoose
4. Demon Racer

How about underground in Longwell Green? Its in the shelter so doesnt matter on the weather, and there are plenty of places to eat and drink.

IMO thats the best bet....

Megane 225 F1
Its saturday though. I would love to b able to reserve the long stretch of carpark at the top lol

Megane 225 F1
If we go to longwell green will the underground carpark be busy considering its going to be saturday?

Bux

Golf GTD
If we go to longwell green will the underground carpark be busy considering its going to be saturday?

I'm not sure, but if it is full then we could just go round the corner to Asda. They've recently built a big extention (another level) onto their car park, so should be plenty of spaces there

Storm Grey 200
Oh ffs. Works christmas f**king party. Hmmmm. Week night this week? might be less busy about aswell

oh hang on we were going to do this in the day no?

180.5 bhp 172
The Asda car park they built is for employee's only, and has gates that you need a card for to get in.

I dont think Longwell would be that busy on a saturday daytime, what with everyone doing xmas shopping in Bristol/The Mall etc.

Even Parkway train station would be an option. That has a sheltered Car Park.

Megane 225 F1
Longwell green around lunchtime for food and pics. We can then go to some other locations for pics if people wish (i know i want to) .

E30 318iS x2
The very end of the underground car park is usualy empty so can park there.

What time? We booking the restraunt or pre-warning them?