ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

XR2 beat CTR off the line....

Was driving through Slough yesterday when i came to some lights. infront of me was a Red CTR, who was on the line next to an old XR2. They kept glancing over at each other, tryin to catch each others attention, then the lights went amber. The XR" instantly sprung into action, SQQUUEELLL....BBAARRRPPPP..., and the type R....SQuell....vrooommm....not really looking like he was tryin hard. And the XR2 showed this even more by shootin off...Then it looked like the Type Rs V-Tec suddenly kicked in and hes was in persuit. At the time i was laughin my head off and decided to follow in persuit!, the XR2 had made a fair bit of distance on the CTR, but for sure he was catchin up. And catchin up fast, the XR2 even looked like it had stopped, and then i noticed it had stopped, the Red CTR was infact a copper.

I went passt slowly and he had blue flashin lights in the grill, and the XR2 guy lookd absoluely gutted! Poor fella, reeled in like a little kipper, and then f**ked up the ass when he least expected it. lol

Didnt think to get the reg, too shocked at what these dirsty b******s are doing to catch you now! RED CTR - SLOUGH. DO NOT RACE!

Not very fair at all!

I think we need a topic in spotted forum, Undercover Copper. Infact i will make it now!

LOL bunch of Tossas.... I tell u what imagine having a job like that getting to drive CTRs and Scoobys as a company car with special Mods that enable u to pull annoying XR2 drivers...... I would have just scared him and let him go though... as a matter of fact I would let everyone go and get the sack but each to there own......

BMW X5, Exige 260.

It just isnt cricket is it?

Usually the cops tool around in very blandly liveried wauxhalls/fords/saabs. Cnuts.

Quote: Originally posted by zoog on 17 April 2003

It just isnt cricket is it?
LOL.

Surely if they have to put those big yellow stickers on speed cameras to distinguish them more, then they should have to put somthing on the undercover cars to help us out!? Or at least give us a chance!

Was probably a police dog transporter, you can fit a load of doggy bisuits in the back of a CTR!;) Bad crack however, but honestly how many people wish they were a traffic cop so they could pull over all those anoying gits on the road.

Or is it just me.:oops:

That ill be why I am getting a 307 with police livery then?;) Must have been all the time spent in the back of pandas when growing up has finally rubbed of.

Quote: Originally posted by Dust on 17 April 2003

Poor fella, reeled in like a little kipper, and then f**ked up the ass when he least expected it. lol
hahahaha, great line.

they have a bloody scooby up here (well in Middlesborough). It aint fair......

If you wanna find out ho wmuch traffic cops are hated just ask a normal cop, they are hated by their own!

theres an under cover rs turDo phase 2 in bermingham lad i know was up at the lights against it looked through the blacked out windows and could see the out line of the uniforms and radios. needless to say he just pulled off slowly and told all of us when in bermingham dont race rs turDos.

clio 20v

b******s thats jus not fair

if hed pulled me id hav hit him over head took him sumwhere quiet and bummed him

hed neva tell any1 and ud get off scot free plus hed neva forget it hehe

adi

Quote: Originally posted by adiclio16v on 17 April 2003

b******s thats jus not fair

if hed pulled me id hav hit him over head took him sumwhere quiet and bummed him

hed neva tell any1 and ud get off scot free plus hed neva forget it hehe

adi
eww ya dirty little gay boy, id chop ya up into 30 pieces if ya tried that with me haha

clio 20v

haha that shud put off any potential coppers round my way hehe

i only do girlies tho jus been watchin 2 much pulp fiction hehe

adi

williams and trophy

lol glad i claimed teh top bunk sat nite then hahahah

jus hope that red ctr we wasted werent under cover lol

but ive seen a black lexus 200 thing undrecover on teh m25

clio 20v

thats not wot u sed on sat, u sed jus giv me a cuddle an dont tell any1 lol

if that ctr was undercover he wernt catchin us hehe

adi